Sunday, August 12, 2012

17 Weeks and No 2nd Trimester Relief

17 weeks! It's definitely exciting to be this far:) But there has been no Second Trimester relief for me. I am still throwing up EVERY day! It's usually in the morning and if I don't take my Zofran, at lunch too. I still keep trying every day to not take it, but then it catches up to me and I must.

My diabetes has been in really tight control. I think at times the doctors think too tight. I've had quite a few lows (nothing major), but I feel like I am starting to see some insulin resistance in the AM....especially after breakfast. I have now reduced my carb ratio from 1:9 to 1:8. And today after breakfast I had my highest sugar so far of 233.

It's been a crazy few weeks of travel, stress and illness. We went to another state and different time zone for a wedding. Adjusting for the 3 hour time difference, in regards to my blood sugars, was mostly difficult on the days of travel, but as soon as I got on the plane I adjusted my pump to the time zone that we were flying to.

Next there was the stress of a death in the family. My beautiful Grandma passed. She lived an amazing 93 years though! But dealing with that a week ago and then the funeral this weekend has been hard. You always wonder how much stress and emotions affect your blood sugars. AND to top all of that off I have been horribly sick the past 4 days. I have been having to use an inhaler and use prescription cough medicine that has Codeine  in it. I have been coughing so much every day it's been awful! Even to the point of coughing so hard it's making me throw up:(

All this with trying to make sure the baby and myself are ok. It's been stressful the past couple weeks, but I know I'll get through it! I'm still sending my sugars to the doctor every Thursday. They have only made slight adjustments to my basals and sometimes nothing at all. I'm sure it will get more difficult soon and I'll see more resistance!

I'm ready for a vacation! Maybe there will be a babymoon in our future, but we'll see! Next appt is a big one. We will have a Fetal Echo Cardiogram this week and also an ultra sound to see if the baby is growing correctly and get the results of our second trimester blood draw. They do a fetal cardiogram because diabetic babies can have more problems with heart development. We had this done with our first pregnancy. We are hopeful that will all turn out well and that we'll get to find out the sex of the baby!:)

2 comments:

  1. nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm thông tin về làm đẹp, sức khỏe, thời trang thì hãy đến ngay với website http://sieuthiamazon.com/ của chúng tôi để có thể cập nhật những thông tin từ đầy.

    Khi bà bầu mang thai tháng thứ 6 (tuần 24 – 27) thì lúc này thai nhi cần nghe những âm thanh êm dịu, nhẹ nhàng như nhạc đồng quê, những bài ru, đồng dao....

    <a href='http://suckhoethoidai.vn/" >tap chi suc khoe</a>
    <a href="http://mattino.com.vn/" >http://mattino.com.vn/</a>
    <a href="http://megavita.vn/" >sức khỏe và làm đẹp</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngày mới yêu nhau, Cách sử dụng remote máy lạnh mitsubishihai người luôn mơ tưởng về một tương lai hạnh phúc không xa, Tôi hiện đang mang thai ở tháng thứ 5, còn hơn 4 tháng nữa tôi sinh cháu thứ 3. Dù biết vợ nằm viện chồng tôi cũng không hề quan tâm, suốt cả 1 tháng anh chỉ qua thăm vợ đúng 3 lần. .quán cafe sân vườn đẹp ở sài gònnơi đó luôn tràn ngập tiếng cười cùng với những yêu thương. Chỉ khi gia đình tôi lên tiếng, anh mới vào xin lỗi và ở một đêm. Tôi cũng đã cố gắng bình tĩnh, tha thứ thậm chí là bỏ qua để con tôi có cha. Nên làm gì khi có thai ngoài ý muốnThế nhưng, Nhưng rồi sự việc càng tệ hơn khi tôi siêu âm biết lần thứ 3 vẫn là con gái, còn chồng tôi thì mong có một đứa con trai để mở mày mở mặt với bạn bè. Dù vậy, khi tôi động viên, an ủi anh cũng dần nguôi ngoai và chấp nhận “con gái càng giàu chứ sao”. Anh nói thế, nhưng thật tâm tôi biết anh cũng buồn lắmđịa điểm đi chơi ngày valentine ở sài gòncuộc sống ai học được chữ ngờ, nào có ai đảm bảo cho bạn một cuộc tình mãi bền lâu. Mọi yếu tố từ bên ngoài, làm gì khi người yêu có thaithậm chí từ trong chính trái tim bạn đề sẽ tác động đến tình cảm của hai người. Tuy thế, trong thời gian tôi bầu bí chồng tôi có ngoại tình bên ngoài với một cô gái cùng cơ quan. Khi biết chuyện tôi đã vô cùng sốc, bị động thai và phải nằm viện suốt 1 tháng trời.Nếu bạn nhận thấy dường như hai người chồng ngoại tìnhđang ngày càng xa cách nhau thì điều đó đồng nghĩa với việc bạn cần chuẩn bị tâm lý cho một ngày chia tay không xa.bị ngộ độc thức ăn nên ăn gì

    ReplyDelete