Friday, June 22, 2012

10 Weeks 1 Day Scan

I went for my 10 week 1 day scan yesterday. It went well! The baby measured at 10 weeks 4 days. Last week it measured 9 weeks at the 9 week 1 day scan, so maybe it had a little growth spurt! :) Our next Ultra Sound will be the Nuchal Translucency Ultra Sound in 2 weeks.

I've still had a lot of morning sickness and the doctors have given me medicine for this, but it's still not helping 100%. They still have me taking Endometrin 100mg until 11 weeks, but only once a day now and not twice. Because of the random morning sickness throughout the day I am experiencing lows sometimes afterwards. I always make sure to have my sugar pills handy! I like the Dex 4. They taste the best.

My blood sugars are still having some mild ups and downs. We have to more reduce my insulin though because I am having more lows. We did up my lunch carb ratio though from 1:11 to 1:10. Other than that we have reduced some basals. The doctor told me to expect peaks and valley's in my numbers during the first trimester. (some high some low).

Now the 2 week wait until the big scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment